Eng Permit Process Packet & Forms

An engineering permit is required to build or alter any improvements in the City of Sherwood.
In order to obtain this approval, design plans and calculations must be submitted by a registered
civil engineer in the State of Oregon and approved by the City Engineer, and, the submittals
listed in the permit process packet must be received and approved by the City of Sherwood.

Please click on the link below to view the Engineering Permit Process Packet.