Family Resource Links
Sherwood recognizes the needs of the community and provides a place for families to seek information, resources, and support services.
The Sherwood Family Resource Center offers the following services.
- Information and referrals: food, clothing, counseling, medical, healthy child development, and housing
- Dental Vans
- Use of Computers, Fax, Copy Machine
- Spanish Interpreter
- ELL and Parenting Classes
- Seasonal Classes
- Volunteer Opportunities
- School-Based Health Center at Tualatin High School
The Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center provides high-quality, comprehensive, and culturally appropriate primary health care to the communities of Washington and Yamhill Counties.
- Care includes: Patient Centered Primary Care, Mental and Behavioral Health, Centering Services, Chronic Disease Management, Pharmacy, Dental, Outreach, School Based Health, Wellness Programs.
- Services across five primary care clinics and pharmacies, five dental offices, and six school-based health centers.
- Mobile clinic provides outreach to schools, community health fairs and to migrant and seasonal farmworkers at local camps and commercial nurseries.
Visit their websites for locations and additional information.